Hi everyone! I have some big news to share today: We are moving to the Bay Area! (in a few weeks!)
I made a list of what I am going to miss and what I am excited about this move…
I am going to miss…
- Friends, the most amazing, fun, nicest, smart and creative people I got to know and connect and build a friendship with during these past 5 years… that is a big one : (
- San Diego weather… that is going to be hard to beat… nice all year around, never too cold, never too hot… just perfect
- Being blocks aways from the beach… since the move has been confirmed, i’ve been appreciating even more being so close to the ocean, I will miss that one too
- The most amazing sunsets… it truly is a show to watch
- The tourists… oh, well, we complain about them but what’s not to love about happy people walking around eating ice cream?
- All the amazing things San Diego has for kids: Zoo, Sea World, Legoland, Safari Zoo and being super close to Disneyland
Here is what I am excited about:
- Being closer to family and friends (if you know us, you know we fly up to the Bay Area every opportunity to see these lovely people, we hold them close in our hearts!)
- New places to explore: San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Tahoe, Santa Cruz, Monterey plus all the super cute towns all around Bay Area!
- Rain boots (I got blue Hunters for xmas, haha)
- Watching the colors of the leaves changing with weather (oh well, Palm Trees stay the same all year around in San Diego)
- And I am excited that we aren’t going to be too far from San Diego and we can always come visit! (and so can our friends from SD to the Bay Area, right?)
The photo above was taken in San Francisco, I was walking around with the biggest smile that day, I felt so inspired… I can’t wait to see how living in up north will translate in my photography.
Overall, I have always liked changes, I think that they are exciting and it feels like a fresh start, it is the same feeling I felt when I went from Brazil to Vail (CO), from there to backpacking for 6 months all over the world, then to San Diego … I believe that changes are always for the best!
Wish us luck and stay connect!
If you live in San Francisco or Bay Area, I’d love to hear from you and your favorite areas! Especially if you are an artist of any kind (designer, photographer, hair and make up stylist, model, etc) Shoot me an email! email@example.com
Cheers to a happy 2013!
Pri = )